Philisiwe Mkhwanazi is 32 years old, she studied fashion in Cape Town College of Fashion Design (CTCFD) in 2011, before that I had studied Pulp and Paper Engineering working for South African Pulp and Paper Industry (SAPPI) for 4 years, she resigned to further her dream of fashion designing.
Her brand is inspired by African print and traditional gear.
Her aspirations in life are to own a boutique in future and a designer academy to assist young person who seek a career in fashion design.
In her journey of fashion entrepreneurship, she won the following awards:
- 2nd Prize - Durban business fair exhibition 2014
- Top 5 finalist - future leaders awards 2014
- Top 11 finalist - Ithala Inkunz’ísematholeni youth in business awards 2015
- 2nd runner - Ithala Imbokodo iyazenzela women in business awards 2015
- Top 20 finalist - Ithala imbokodo iyazenzela women in business awards 2016